Lord, why don’t you hear my cry
What will it take for God to hear my cry? To answer the petitions I have before Him? Am I doing everything I should be doing? Tell me what more can I do?
When you have done everything according to the scriptures, there is nothing more you can do. The key elements of a Christian walk with God is listed below:
How To Assure Yourself That God Hears Your Cry
1. Repenting of your sins. Acts 3:19 (Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand) Matthew 4:17
2. Giving your life to Christ (If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved) Romans 10:9
3. Accepting Christ as your personal Savior. Acts 17:11
4. Striving to live a Holy and acceptable life with Christ
5. Reading the word of God (Thy word have I hide in my heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalm 119:11) (study to shew yourself approved.) 2 Timothy 2:15
6. Fasting (These things do not go away but by fasting and praying.) Matthew 17:21
7. Praying (Pray without ceasing) 1 Thessalonians 5:17
8. Proclaim the word of God, by sharing your faith and preaching the good news. Colossians 1:23
My Earnest Desire
I want the Lord to hear my cry, and before He can do that, I must do the above items listed. Once we have confessed our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us of all of our sins and purify us from all uncleanliness.
Study To Shew Yourself Approved
When you study the word of God and allow the scriptures to saturate your entire being. Then will you be able to better serve Christ and or pray a more fervent effectual prayer.
In fact it has been said that unless you are saved according to the scriptures, God doesn’t hear my cry. I would like to take this time to say, I honestly believe He does hear me.
Whether He answers my cry is a different story. Remember He is all knowing and all seeing. Note that 1 John 5:14 says that “This is the confidence we have in God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.”
Encourage Yourself: You my Lord are my comfort and my guide, I thank you over again for your Grace and Mercy. Thanks because you hear my cry, not only do you hear my cry, but you answer them as well.